Thursday, September 6, 2007

Hand Sanitizer Can Harm Your Children

The same thing you use to keep your children safe from harm can seriously harm them. If your child ingests even a small amount, this could make them seriously ill. Hand sanitizers are formulated with alcohol, which can have a very adverse effect on your little one's well being. Some hand sanitizers contain as much as 62% alcohol, meaning your child has ingested something that is approximately 120 proof. Poison control centers will sugest you take your child to an emergency room immediately. Be very careful about where you leave that little bottle.

No comments: