Thursday, August 9, 2007

Confessions Of A Bottled Water User

That's right, I am a huge consumer of bottled water - Poland Springs to be exact. I have tried to quit the habit many times to no avail. Something is very wrong with the water where I live, I think it is contaminated. I tried to drink it, really, I even put a filter on the sink to ensure it was nice and clean, but that didn't do much of anything for the poison that comes out of the tap. I drink a large amount of water every day and when drinking from the tap, I found myself inexplicably tired all of the time. My symptoms seemed very similar to people's descriptions of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. At first I couldn't figure out what was wrong with me and then I started drinking bottled water. In a few days I felt fine and have never looked back.

We have sold off our water systems to private corporations and I wonder if we are putting profits above maintaining the infrastructure. Why is this never addressed when people rail against bottled water?



Update: I mentioned this to a neighbor and he tells me 'They' tell you not to drink the water.

No comments: